We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our two iOS applications. Your primary focus will be the development of educational activities and features in our Cosmo Training app.
In this role, you will join a diverse, multi-national team. You will be working closely with our engineering team and with colleagues that have background in education, healthcare and accessibility. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality and intuitive products is essential.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to games projects that launch quickly, without being tied to the much longer development cycles that games development typically involves.
- Design and build applications for the iOS and iPadOS platforms
- Help build our data platform (likely in partnership with the ML support of a major London university)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and own the delivery of new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organisation and automation
- Polish and maintain our current portfolio of games
- 5 years of professional experience
- Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with Continuous Integration Server (Bitrise)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Experience with XCTests and XCUITests frameworks for unit and UI testing
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and Human-Interface Guidelines
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience with SpriteKit and AudioKit
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments)
- Experience working with Core Bluetooth and BLE
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with Cocopods, Firebase, Crashlytics
- Competitive remuneration package
- We offer both work from the office & remote working options.
- Impactful, collaborative, and engaging environment
- Continuous learning
- Career growth opportunities
- A company environment that wants to see you succeed and level up!
- International working environment
- Work-life balance
- Broad project variety
- Share options will be considered after your first year with us
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Filisia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.